Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. It has the largest acreage in the country from which it produces some 43 per cent of the nation’s oil. The company’s operations are concentrated in the Niger Delta and adjoining shallow offshore areas where it operates in an oil mining lease area of around 31,000 square kilometers.
SPDC is currently involved in a multi-million dollar oil and gas project in the Niger Delta region with the objective of increasing production to help meet the world’s growing demand for energy.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Risk Management and Management of Change Coordinator
- Provide assistance and take direction from Risk Management/MoC Team Lead whilst interfacing with dedicated sub-project focal points across the multiple projects environment.
- The RM/MoC Coordinator will especially support the Team Lead to deliver the full Project Services functions of Risk management,
- Management of Change for the deepwater portfolio of diverse projects in differing phases of evolution.
- Provides update on the health of the risk management system by generating compliance reports for team information and process improvement.
- Ensure Project staff are aware of their risk mitigation actions,and that these are followed through for timely close-out.
- Work as a pro-active agent to improve the service delivery within Project services organisation in SNEPCo.
- Attend project team,and customer meetings.
- Support the Management of Change (MoC) procedure implementation processes,and the follow through of Management of Change recommended actions with action parties.
- Support the maintenance of project Risk and Opportunity Register (EasyRisk based) for all DWP projects,including regular organization of workshops to capture and raise risks/actions and project controls audit / ESARs support.
- B.Sc. degree in Engineering with 8 years experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Working experience in project services organization, and/ or project engineering.
- Good technical background with understanding of Engineering processes and drawings.
- Awareness and/or Working knowledge of a broad range of Risk management and Project change controls systems, tools and practices.
- Ability to deal with multiple sometimes conflicting priorities.
- Values and is open to listening to stakeholders perspectives, maintain composure under pressure while providing clear and decisive leadership.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Visibly demonstrate commitment to personal and company HSE.
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2012
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online