Posted on :
23 Apr, 2010
A leading freight forwarding, shipping and logistics company seeks applications from qualified candidates in the following positions:
• The successful candidate will be well versed in administrative and accounting processes.
• The person will be responsible for preparation of management information, management of a team under his unit, evaluation of new business opportunities in the Nigeria and overseas and input into the Management Team.
• Must be experienced in financial and logistics applications.
• Must be sound in human resource management.
• Must have worked in a logistics and freight forwarding organisation.
• The successful candidate will be a team player.
AIRFREIGHT/ SEA FREIGHT CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENTS/VENDORS
• The qualified candidates must have very good knowledge of the field.
• They will handle all aspects of clearing for the company in such a manner as to ensure that speed and efficiency as well as satisfaction.
• Must have very good skills report rendering and best practice procedure regarding clearing from customs (Air/Sea)
The following skill/competencies will be an added advantage:
• Candidates will be a licensed/accredited agent by customs.
• Must be very experienced in the business of clearing either by Air or sea.
• Must be conversant with quotations, analysis and customs tariffs and duties.
• Must be able to interpret and defend company’s proposals before regulatory authorities.
• Must have good relations with relevant regulatory agencies for smooth workflow.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All resumes/ CVs must be sent via mail through the following:
Application should be submitted before 29th April, 2010