Sian Global Services is a management firm changing lives of many & empowering them to be employers of labour. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: Ifako Ijaye, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
- The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure.
- This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures.
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner.
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information.
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments.
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages.
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies.
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues.
- Perform receptionist duties when needed.
Requirements and Skills
- Minimum of National Diploma.
- Proven experience as a back-office assistant, office assistant, virtual assistant or in another relevant administrative role.
- Knowledge of “back-office” computer systems.
- Working knowledge of office equipment.
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
N80,000 / month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to the “Human Resource Department via: Hr.firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
6th April, 2023.
Note: Only qualified Candidate will be contacted.