Sigma Consult is a growing management & healthcare consulting firm with major focus in the healthcare industry. Based in Lagos and operations branch in Ibadan, Nigeria, we’ve supported organizations by providing innovative and practical solutions to key issues.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Front Desk Officer (Medical Facility)
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient’s arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays.
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients’ anxieties; answering patients’ questions; maintaining the reception area.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient charges; controlling credit extended to patients; filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
- Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- B.Sc in any field or RN (Nurse with front desk experience)
- Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Telephone Skills, Customer Service, Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail, Scheduling, Word Processing, Professionalism, Quality Focus
- Must be female and reside in Abuja.
Application Closing Date
30th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]