Simba Industries, part of the Simba Group is a distributor of the leading brands of inverters, power backup systems and equipment for the power sector, in Nigeria. Through our collaboration with leading global players, we import, distribute, retail and service their solutions across the country.
We cater to different segments of the market, to offer customized and research-driven solutions in meeting our clients’ requirements. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Head
Job Location: Lagos
- Ensure that all sales are properly closed and reflect on ERP.
- Ensure that all open enquiries on CRM are followed through and sales closed.
- Ensure all PFI request from the Simba Den is sent out within a 30minutes timeframe.
- Ensure all customers who visit the Simba Den experience premium service.
- Ensure that there is no duplication of enquiries on the CRM.
- Ensure that your staff exhibit good work ethics at all times
- Attend promptly to all customers escalations and revert to the Head Retail Sales where necessary.
- Develop localized disruptive strategies tailored to your Simba Den to close sales.
- Source grow and maintain a profitable clientele base.
- Perform other adhoc duties as assigned by the Head Retail Sales.
- First reporting line is to the Head Retail Sales.
- Responsible for all activities in the Simba Den.
- Responsible for all accounting reconciliation and account balancing in the Simba Den.
- Responsible for the achievement of the sales budget assigned to the Simba Den.
- Assign directives to any member of the team as the job demands.
- Responsible for the ambience of the Simba Den.
- Ensure that all available dummies are in the Simba Den.
- Ensure all open and closed enquiries are properly updated/logged on CRM and sales sheet
- 3 years Retail experience.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 10th July, 2019