Skill Enhancement Centre (SENCE) Limited – We are a Business Consultancy firm focused on small/medium businesses. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Duration: Full time
- The Responsibilities of this role include but not limited to the following:
- Sell products and services offered by the company
- Deal with inquiries and identify customer needs
- Update customer database
- Process customer orders and reservations
- Handle payments (paying and processing invoices)
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly and monthly work plans
- Negotiate prices with customer
- Conduct market research (Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current changes in the market)
- Offer advice and recommendation to management and customers
- Review sales performances and meet sales target
- Perform other related duties as required by the Managing Director.
To perform the job successfully, the individual shall be required to demonstrate these but not limited to the following competencies:
- In-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
Customer Relation Skills:
- Responds promptly to customer’s needs; meets commitments
Negotiation & Networking Skills:
- Strong ability to convince clients, building professionals and colleague; help clients make a buying decision and increase patronage.
- Follows through on commitments and service promises; strictly maintains privacy and confidentiality; respects rights of all co-workers and customers, and behave in an ethical manner in everyday situations.
Planning and Organizational Skills:
- Ability to marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done; multi-task and use resources effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to picture, articulate, and solve multiple problems and concepts and make decisions that are reasonable and based on available information.
- The right candidate must have a minimum of WAEC, or National Diploma from a recognized Institution.
- Must be a good team player with excellent ability to multi-task and able to adapt to varying situations.
- He/ She must have the ability to keep abreast of the trend in this field of expertise and make practical application of specialized knowledge in everyday situation.
- 1-2 years in marketing and sales experience.
- Excellent customer relationship and management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply