Skin101 Clinics Limited began operations in October 2015, and has distinguished itself as a fast-growing Cosmetic Medical Clinic. SKIN101 has recently expanded its services to include a med spa section aiming to meet the need for skin and body maintenance of its vast clientele with medical grade treatments.
Therefore, applications are invited from qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Spa Therapist
Job Type: Full Time
We are looking for a qualified spa therapist to provide professional and engaging medical grade spa therapies to our clients. You will offer a full range of treatments to fulfill different client needs and objectives.
- Be on time for your shift, prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
- Provide consistent professional massage and body treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Effectively inform and educate our clients about skincare and wellness concerns.
- Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the spa.
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products offered.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures.
- Perform prep work, make sure the spa room is properly clean and restocked as required.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Handle clients’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Possess the ability to work without direct supervision.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
- Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends and treatments.
- Be willing to teach and mentor junior therapists.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- Qualification in Spa or Beauty therapy from a reputable institution
- Applicant must be below the age of 30 years
- Minimum 4 years proven work experience as a Spa therapist
- Hands on experience in massage techniques, intimate knowledge of medical grade massage and facials is an advantage, waxing and face/body therapies
- Experience in sales will be considered an asset
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Communication and customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.
- Applicants must reside in Abuja
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume, cover letter and a recent colored passport photograph to [email protected]
Application Deadline: 1st of March, 2018