Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Process Manager (E-commerce / Retail)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Effectively plan and develop strategies that successfully accomplish the quality and business objectives.
- Create quality measurements to track improvement in service delivery
- Develop quality assurance standards.
- Ensure products meet customer expectations and demand
- Create reports documenting errors and issues for fixing
- Work closely with the operations team to improve service delivery
- Maintain standards for reliability and performance of products
- Defines quality metrics, gathers and analyzes data and implements process.
- Define testing / QA strategy and coordinate to ensure consistent and appropriate testing of products before dispatching.
- Ensure products are tested and conform to company and regulatory standards.
- Prepares accurate reports in accordance with company procedures in order to provide reliable information for the efficient management of the department.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related disciplines.
- Minimum of 7 years work experience in similar field.
- Must have knowledge of Quality control, Quality Analysis
- Business Process Improvement, Business Process Engineering.
- Gap Analysis.
- Product Evaluation, Vendor Product Management.
- 360° compliance with Organizational Business Processes.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 29th January, 2021.