Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fueling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Journey Fleet Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Journey Management planning and monitoring
- The candidate will be required to execute the daily transportation plan by issuing, communicating and monitoring Journey Management activities for personnel/clients movements to and fro their designated location.
- To manage all allocated/ Company’s Vehicle’s monitoring, reporting all events.
- The employee will be required to plan and execute operational vehicles maintenance schedule as per recommendations and safety standards.
- Ensures smooth running of the day-to-day operational activities within his/her supervision
- Ensure availability of resources required for successful operations.
- Report to the Operations Room Coordinator in the course of task execution.
- Liaise with Operations team to coordinate smooth transition to and from various destination
- Prepare timely reports on journey management operations
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of SSCE, OND, HND or B.Sc qualification.
- Age: 36 years below
- Knowledge of the Job is an added advantage
- Knowledge of computer skills (Microsoft Excel/ Word/ Power Point)
- Excellent written and verbal communication along with good interpersonal skills is a must.
- Planning and coordinating skills.
- Salary: N150,000 / month.
- Trip allowance: 40,000 per trip
- Minimum of 5 to 6 trips to be executed every month.
- Base is Enugu State.
- Accommodation is available
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
8th September, 2022.