Staff-Recruit is a leading Human Resource and Management Consulting firm which provides a range of recruitment, selection, outsourcing, training & development solutions. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top-of-the-line executive recruitment and selection services. We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics / Fleet Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
What we are Looking for
- The Logistics / Fleet Supervisor who will be responsible for managing the logistics arm.
- You will coordinate the transportation and delivery of products across all 36 states in Nigeria.
- You will also coach, mentor, manage, and supervise all logistics/fleet personnel within the fleet department to achieve the best results within the fleet department.
What Does the Job Involve
- Direct day-to-day operational management of fleet, and advise management on requirements to support operations in line with business objectives.
- Coordinating nationwide route planning as well as signing up and managing logistics partners (fuel stations, mechanics, insurance) across the country on planned routes.
- Oversee the scheduling and the dispatch of shipments to regional hubs and operating territories from the central sorting facility.
- Negotiate/manage relationships with third-party logistics providers.
- Ensure compliance with transport regulations for pharmaceutical products and good distribution practices.
- Monitor performance, and prepare ad-hoc & routine reports for management.
- Maintain relevant shipping documentation for tracking inventory in transit and loss prevention.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields.
- 5+ years’ work experience (at least 4 years at the management / supervisory level).
- 5+ years’ experience in a Transport and Logistics role and company.
- Knowledge and experience in nationwide delivery and third-party logistics
N8,400,000 – N9,600,000 annually.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 23rd August, 2023.
Note: LinkedIn Profile Link should be included on the body of the mail.