Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fuelling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Officer
- Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Establishes entry priorities.
- Purges files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Resolves deficiencies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters staffs and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures
- Combines data from both systems when account information is incomplete.
- B.Sc. or HND in Accounting or in any related course
- Organizational skills
- Possess Quick typing skills
- Must be able to operate accounting software
- Must pay Attention to details
- Computer savvy
N50,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline: 27th December, 2019