Sochi Foods LImited is an FMCG company that specializes in producing premium-quality garri brands as well as immensely useful industrial and culinary byproducts from the cassava plant. Established in Ahiazu-Mbaise, inthe heart of Eastern Nigeria, our company is founded with the mission to provide consumers with world-classproducts that meet their requirements.
We are dedicated to creating a workplace where all persons feel welcome, respected, and valued. We have diversity as a key policy in the Company and promote equal opportunity for all.This is a Team place, where everyone works together for common goals and achievements. We welcome and encourage the best skilled persons to join us today. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Marketing and Sales Manager represents the company’s brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness through promotional activities, advertising and by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accomplish marketing and sales human resource goals through normal managerial duties, such as recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching and disciplining employees
- Identify trends and determine system improvements to achieve marketing and sales operational goals
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Prepare an annual budget to meet marketing and sales financial goals
- Develop field sales action plans and advertising to accomplish marketing and sales goals
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Identify different consumer requirements to properly identify marketing opportunities
- Research and capitalize on different marketing opportunities to improve product marketability and profitability
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gather, investigate and summarize data and trends to provide accurate information through reports
- Stay up to date on job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, attending conferences and workshops, reading professional publications, maintaining a personal network and joining professional organizations
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Monitor market intelligence and keep track of competitor movement and market situation
- Suggest improvements regarding communications and imagery
- Manage and examine current and potential organic and paid acquisition channels
- Collaborate with other managers and key employees in Marketing and Sales department to achieve important goals
Skills and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field.
- 3 years minimum experience in a similar role.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of Marketing and Sales.
- Proven record of successful deals closed
- A proven track record of successful marketing campaigns
- Good knowledge of telemarketing and digital marketing
- Great command of MS Office, CRM and BRM tools
- Hands on experience with marketing software and analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Hubspot, WebTrends, etc.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
21st May, 2023.