Tezza Business Solutions Limited is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services provider. Our primary goal is to be the “go to” Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets.
We seek suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below
Job Title: Software Tester Graduate Trainee
- Our Software Testing Trainee Program is a unique opportunity for you to Invest in your future by allowing us to expose you to the world of software testing and to prepare you for a consulting/freelance opportunity with our company.
- This $6,000 Training Opportunity is offered freely to candidates selected based on the aforementioned criteria. Please note the following:
- This is not an opportunity for full time employment. You will be trained to become a freelance or consulting software tester who tezza can recruit to work on projects that span 1 month – 2 years in duration.
- You are not paid during your training period. Tezza will pay for your lunch during your training.
- You are not expected to pay for the training. It is free and you will be allowed to work for other organizations with your newly acquired skill sets. The only request is that you allow tezza to represent you during your job search.
- Please note that we have a 95% placement rate for our trainees. 95% of those we train end up getting placed at a client site within 1 to 90 days after training.
- Identifying and subsequently defining the required tests, monitoring the test coverage and evaluating the overall quality experienced when testing the Target Test Items
- Review test documentation (scripts/software details) to ensure test instructions are clear prior to commencing testing
- Review defects found with the Test Team Leader and/or Project Test Lead
- Demonstrate an understanding of wider platform defects/issues (software/hardware) which may impact on the testing of the software
- Attend test planning meetings, as required to minimise problems experienced during testing
- Participate in ongoing projects and initiatives ensuring that the team processes and procedures are in line with the wider department objectives.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of First Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or other related fields
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps(NYSC)
- Knowledge of programming languages such as PHP, C, C#, Java, .NET, and Visual Basic is an added advantage
- Exposure to Mobile Application Development
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated outstanding level of professionalism in providing administrative support, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Having unquestionable integrity, self-starter, energetic and result driven
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team, on several concurrent tasks with changing priorities
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online