Somotex Nigeria Limited is a manufacturer and supplier of cooling systems – air conditioners and refrigerators partnering with Midea of China, and Chest Freezers in relationship with Tamashi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Supervisor
- Ensure that business operation are conducted in line with the standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Inventory control, variances investigation and reporting.
- Complete standard paperwork and questionnaires to confirm internal controls.
- Participate in meetings with individuals and departments to update auditees on findings and the audit process.
- Analyse audit results to determine methods for increasing profits and decreasing unnecessary costs.
- Make recommendations for the best ways for a company to avoid fraud and reduce waste.
- Assess best financial practices for an organisation and make relevant, informed suggestions.
- work extra hours during busy audit seasons or to meet certain milestones.
- Receivable and credit control.
- Monthly bank reconciliation and bank charges report review.
- Monitoring production processes to curb wastage and inefficiencies.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attitude
- Minimum educational standard: B.Sc, must be writing ICAN professional stages examination.
- Minimum Working Experience: 3 year’s sound working experience in trading activities.
- Above average knowledge in Microsoft office tools most especially Microsoft excel.
- Knowledge of IFRS and current trends in accounting.
- Excellent organisation and problem solving skills.
Application Closing Date
4th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using “Internal Audit Supervisor” as the mail title.