Soupah Kitchen & Co. – With expertise dated back to 2011, Soupah Kitchen & Co. invests years of know-how, tech system, modern farm, robust supply chain and kitchen network to put foodpreneurs on an accelerated growth path. We are offering a complete solution of an ecosystem of brands that works together to unlock value and enable technology to be able to deliver foods and essentials in a very efficient manner. From prime spots to hidden shops, we power local food restaurants with both ordering technology and food infrastructure to usher a new era of prosperity. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
About the Job
- We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Digital marketing managers will work within the marketing team, with supporting team (such as programmers, product management), and sales team to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g. Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the Position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.