S&S Hotels and Suites, remain the hotel of choice for the business traveler who requires a convenient central location offering a welcome haven that feels like a second home and the unrivalled services personified by the warmth and dedication of our staff, as well as the discerning leisure traveler seeking the captivating dining and limitless nightlife destinations within walking distance of the hotel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customers Care Personnel
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget, Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- B.Sc Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager for smart phone
- Experience in providing customer service support.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
Note: Do not call. Qualified candidates will be contacted after CV review.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2017.