Posted on :
30 Apr, 2011
30 Apr, 2011
Standard Chartered Group was formed in 1969 through a merger of two banks: The Standard Bank of British South Africa founded in 1863 and the Chartered Bank of India, Australia and China, founded in 1853.
Listed on the London, Hong Kong and now Mumbai stock exchanges, Standard Chartered PLC is consistently ranked in the top 25 FTSE 100 companies by market capitalisation. Standard Chartered Bank a global leader in the banking and finance sector is currently recruiting for various positions
Job Title: PFC / Telesales
Job ID: 277722
Job Function: Consumer Banking
Location: Nigeria – SCB
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SALES AND SERVICING OF IN HOUSE CB CUSTOMERS
-PRODUCT ENQURIES & SALES TO BRANCH CUSTOMERS
-KEY FOCUS ON PERSONAL BANKING CASA (Lcy & Fcy), BANCASSURRANCE, IS & PIL.
-USE THE FOLLOWING AS SALES TOOLS: REFERENCE FORMS, THIRD PARTY INSTRUMENTS, CUSTOMS DUTY PAYMENT DOCUMENT (FROM PSBs), TC DATA (POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS FROM FX / TC TELLER). DORMANT ACCOUNT (AFFLUENT) REACTIVATION & MANAGEMENT. UPGRADING OF TAIL ACCOUNTS.
Ensure you remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank’s efforts in combating
it by adhering to the key principles in relation to: ‘’Identifying your customer, knowing your customer,
reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to customers’’.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
MANAGING BOTH IN & OUT OF BRANCH SALES EXPERIENCE TO ACHIIEVE THE BRANCH’S SALES TARGETS AND ENSURE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.
Qualifications & Skills
• Ability to provide accurate information and recommend appropriate solutions.
• Good interpersonal skills, ability to establish good rapport with colleagues and confidence in dealing with all level of management in cross-cultural environment.
• Salesmanship, energy and drive
• Strong customer service orientation
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Sound knowledge of administrative procedures
• Relevant academic and work experience
• Must have product knowledge certification