Brands want to be noticed, Brands want awareness, Brands want innovation; Strada Media Limited (SML) having understood the wants of Brands, has positioned itself to connect Brands with peoples` lifestyle and the environment they engage with.
Strada Media provides innovative out of the box OOH media solutions engaging clients at various touch points, where they commute to and from, where they shop, where they spend leisure time and how we can interact with them in a meaningful way. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Artist (Intern)
- Responsible for creating clear ideas and graphical concepts in tandem with an ongoing project delivery by producing sketches and art layouts based on the understanding of marketing initiatives for such ideas as well as ensuring agreeable acceptance with target audience in order to ensure impressive campaigns that stimulate targeted audiences.
- Cooperate with the rest of the creative and operations team across different media stakeholders.
- Present completed ideas to clients/team members
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices within the creative industry
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients’ needs
- Work closely with relevant internal and external stakeholders to develop bespoke campaigns to relevant prospects;
- Generate clear ideas in graphics format as well as producing concepts in line with a marketing initiatives.
- Produce sketches, storyboards, roughs to visualize ideas
- Implement marketing ingenuities and strategic positioning on target audience using artistic presentation.
- Put together designed elements created by another professionals, such as the logos, photographs and other components necessary for a campaign communication design.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.