Welcome2Africa International is a trade and investment facilitation company with a special focus on Nigeria’s Agricultural and Maritime Sector. We support investors, multinationals, and key stakeholders within and outside Africa to advance their trade and investment goals, by providing an array of services and programs. Our mission is to become a center of excellence for the facilitation and deployment of investments and trade on the African continent. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Program Manager will be tasked with developing programs and implementing existing programs to support the organization’s strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals.
- You will also be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for programs and writing program funding proposals.
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks.
- Building a team and growing a strategy to help achieve company goals
- Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives
- Develop program assessment protocols, SOPs, for evaluation and improvement
- Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance
- Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached
- Manage budget and funding channels for maximum productivity
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Work with other program officers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- Provides research and information to facilitate investment decision making
- Provide support to the organization that aligns with the company’s business plan and overall strategic vision.
- Work with CEO and team achieve favorable financial results with respect to sales, profitability, cash flow, W2A
- Provide accurate and timely reports outlining the operational condition of the company.
- Minimum of 3 years in organising international and local events and conferences
- Relevant experience of undertaking marketing and corporate communications work.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong project management skills with experience in working with internal teams to ensure success of an event
- Ability to use an international network of contacts for commercial purposes
- Demonstrable expertise in budgeting and managing projects to tight deadlines
- Strong work ethic and attention to quality and detail
- Ability to solve problems and successfully engage with appropriate technical and internal resources
- Ability to juggle multiple programs through highly effective organisational skills
- Ability to make sound decisions quickly and efficiently.
What We Offer
- We are conscious of how our work and decisions impact other humans and the environment. Welcome2Africa has consideration for the wellbeing and happiness of team. We believe in working in enabling environments that allows employees to live a meaningful, fulfilled life.
Therefore, we offer our staff:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonus
- 24 days annual leave
- Opportunity to work with a talented and dynamic team
- Company retreats
- Career opportunities to grow.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 3rd January, 2023.
Note: Please do not apply if you do not currently reside in Abuja!