Sujimoto Construction Limited is a luxury real estate and construction company with a vision to dominate Nigeria’s real estate industry. The firm covers all areas of construction, including the pre and post phases. Our major expertise is in luxury real estate development. We have also expanded our operations into facility management and direct construction, catering to the discerning real estate investor who wishes to be associated only with bespoke and iconic structures. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer (MEP)
Job type: Full-time
- As an Electrical Engineer (MEP), you will be responsible for designing, versatile with electrical automation and overseeing the installation of electrical systems in a variety of commercial and residential buildings.
- Design, control, and implement electrical systems and products.
- Management and Supervision of 4 men to ensure projects are effectively carried out and delivered on time.
- Ensure that installations and applications are in line with customer needs and safety standards.
- Summarize data and report on test results.
- Collaborate with engineers and technicians to design and apply new system processes.
- Perform quality and performance analysis on new and legacy IT systems.
- Examine needs on new equipment, calculate costs and help prepare budgets.
- Monitor maintenance and inspection plans.
- A Degree in Electrical Engineering; MSc is a plus.
- Additional relevant MEP skills is a plus.
- Problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Expertise in wiring and assembling of electrical schematics
- Strong team management and communication skills.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience.
- Proven experience in electrical automation and installation.
- Deep knowledge in electrical systems, generators and solar power in residences.
- Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards.
- Hands-on experience using design and calculation software.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.