Sweet Nation Foods is a manufacturer and distributor of specialty snacks to the Retail and Foodservice industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
- A position is currently available for Van Sales Representatives to effect deliveries of products to its business partners in different cities in Northern Nigeria.
- A Van Sales Representative is responsible for driving company delivery vehicles and products to a city, delivering the products to retailers and returning back to base.
- Stocking and organizing of company products on retailer shelves
- Obtaining evidence of successful delivery
- Marketing the company’s products to Supermarkets, Hotels, and Concessionaires.
- Maintaining the appearance and cleanliness of company delivery vehicles
- As a Van Sales Representative for Sweet Nation foods, job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Driving and delivery within Abuja and to cities in northern Nigeria
- Route planning for fast and efficient order delivery
- Verification of order accuracy prior to dispatch
- Timely and efficient delivery of orders to consumers and retailers
Eligible candidates must possess:
- Superior knowledge of the Northern road network and cities including Kaduna, Zaria, Kano, Katsina, Jigawa, Bauchi, Gombe, and Adamawa
- Male (Age: 24 and above)
- Minimum 4 years of driving experience
- Pass a drug/alcohol screening test
- Pass our Driver Certification Test.
- Experience working with the fast-moving consumer goods (FCMG)industry as a Van Sales Representative
- Fabulous customer service orientation
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to drive long distances three times in a week.
- All applicants must currently reside within the FCT. Applications from outside the fct will not be considered.
- Work Days: Mondays to Saturdays.
- Compensation: Basic salary starting at N45,000 – N50,000/month.
- Daily feeding allowance when traveling outside FCT.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and scanned copy of Driver’s license to: [email protected] Using the following email subject format: (Applicant Name, Van Sales Rep, Current City of Residence. For example – Oguaghamba Chinedu, Van Sales Rep, Abuja).
Application Deadline 10th July, 2018.