T40 is an end-to-end digital platform for intercity transportation and logistics services across Africa enabling end users to get the best customer experiences possible while helping Businesses realize more profits from their business operations. We are changing the face of intercity mobility across Africa. We are leading the way in developing world-class digital solutions for stakeholders in the intercity transport segment. Our mission is to provide an open platform that would support easy and cost – efficient digitization of associated ground transportation services in Nigeria and across Africa. Our vision is to become the leading technology partner for Ground transportation stakeholders across Africa supporting operators, travellers, OTAs and other retail partners. We are a fully remote team with colleagues spread across 5 cities in 2 continents and counting. We are looking to grow our team to Support our expanding client base. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Founder’s Associate – Marketing and Community Management (m/f/d)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- This is a remote position. As a Founder’s Associate for Marketing and Community Management (m/f/d), you will work closely with the founders, to develop and build key parts of the brand.
- You will help to execute plans and ideas and get involved in all aspects of Marketing – both at a strategic level and a practical level.
- You’ll work alongside the founders in creating and executing marketing strategies, sourcing customers and finding and maintaining key strategic partnerships.
- Establishing the brand’s public positioning, identify our target audiences, and develop marketing plans and strategies with specific objectives across various channels.
- Leading the execution of marketing strategies and plans from start to finish, leveraging internal support from founders and the sales team and driving collaboration likewise.
- Work closely with the team regarding all marketing channels (SEO, social media, content, etc.) and external service providers.
- Working in partnership with the creative/content team to develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communication.
- Managing contents and updates for customers, documenting business processes and providing additional support for our sales team.
- Ideate, conceptualize and execute multi- channel marketing campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring communication and messaging across these channels do align.
- Gathering customer and market insights to inform our in-house outreach strategies, increase customer conversion, and generate more qualified leads.
- Identify the effectiveness and impact of our current marketing initiatives and strategies with tracking and analysis and derive optimization possibilities.
- Present business ideas and actionable deliverables to key stakeholders in the business process and likewise communicate with senior executives marketing programs, strategies and quite important marketing budgets.
- Growing and managing online and offline user communities.
You are a good fit for this role if you have;
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience in developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Strong project management, multi-tasking and decision-making skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization.
- Experience with online marketing and social media strategy.
If you decide to join us, you can expect:
- Working in a super supportive and collaborative team.
- Enjoy flexible working hours.
- Exposure to modern products, tools and exponential career growth.
- Maximum working flexibility (we are a remote-first company).
N50,000 – N75,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
31st January, 2023.