Tata Africa Services (Nigeria) Limited is part of an international automobile group engaged in the distribution of TATA vehicles in Nigeria. We require the service of young, energetic, and experienced Nigerian professional to fill the vacant position.
Job Title: Management Trainee (Brand Management)
- Define product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver Market Research Development (MRDs) and Product Research Development(PRDs) with priontized features and corresponding justification.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships.
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Perform product demos to customers
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast
- Develop sales tools and collateral
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success
- Brief and train the sales force at weekly sales meetings
- Brief media and advertising agency on product needs.
- Gather data, analyze and advice the company appropriately
- Young and energetic (not more than 35 years of age)
- A post graduate degree (i.e. MBA and the likes) and appropriate professional certificaion is a must.
- Interpersonal skills and confident, outgoing, sociable character
- Fluency in Communication and ability to sound convincing in presentations is a must.
- Valid driving licence.
- Fully conversant with Outlook, Words, Excel, and Power Point
- Flexible approach to working hours to meet deadlines
- Must be willing to work long hours with minimum supervision
- 1-2 years of industry experience may be an added advantage.
Salary and Benefits: – Competitive Salary, Pension, Healthcare, and excellent scope for career progression
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2012
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send electronicaIl their application and curriculum vitae (in MS Word format) and brief profile (in Excel format – see sample below) stating the position they are applying for as the subject of the email to: [email protected]
Name | Age | Institution Attended | Course of Study | First Degree Qualification | Grade | Postgraduate Qualification | Prof Membership | Name of Current Employer | Current Position | Years of Exp. | GSM |
Please Note: ONLY candidates who provide a brief profile in Excel format as shown above and curriculum vitae will be shortlisted