Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations.
We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Azure Software Support Engineer – Level 3
Ref #: 242766
- Are you an experienced software support engineer looking for an organization where your career can develop rapidly within a short time frame?
- Are you interested in gaining global experience and getting extensive training Microsoft Azure products?
- Do you take pride in delivering outstanding customer service?
- Tek-Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations
- Due to expansion we are looking to add to our team of software support engineers.
- As a level 3 customer facing support engineer you will provide phone and email based technical support to corporate customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction
- Working on the Azure Apps services team you will review all cases related to App Service (web app) and Azure Apps service Plans, troubleshooting errors or issues on the platform and not issues related to customer code
- The most technical of our engineers, you will handle the most interesting and complex cases, some of which have been escalated by the Level 2 team. supported by our quality assurance team, Azure domain experts and training and development department, you will have a comprehensive induction and career training program.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the advanced technical contact, deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem-solving solutions for corporate customers including, issues escalated to the highest level of management
- Collaborate with domain experts (SMEТs) and escalation managers when additional support is needed
- Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate to all parties involved
- Seeks supplemental training to improve performance and develop specialization.
- 2-4 years experience in technical or customer support
- Experience in Application Development and Programming, Application Deployment, Troubleshooting APIs, Version Control and Basic understanding of Cloud computing.
- Strong researching, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Adaptability to work independently and part of a team bringing in experts when needed
- Excellent customer service skills
- Passion for technology and learning
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively, in a professional manner with technical & non-technical staff (both verbal & written)
- Ability to quickly adapt to technology and/or application changes and business delivery priorities
- Knowledge of Serverless Computing, Linux, DevOps, and Containerization is a plus.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.