Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content and PR Manager
Ref #: 242457
Location: Costa Rica
City: San Jose
Client: Business Enablement
Job Type: Remote
What are We Looking for?
- Are you a passionate storyteller? Are you looking for an environment where your ideas and creativity are rewarded? Do you want to be part of the development of a new global business that is changing the face of IT and executive training around the world? We have a superb opportunity to do just this.
- We launched this exciting new global business in Costa Rica in June 2019 and will be rolling out across multiple international locations over the coming months and years, the first of which is elev8 Nigeria in April 2020.
- As the Content and PR Manager you will partner with stakeholders, marketing colleagues and third parties to define and deliver a story-led content and PR strategy to build brand awareness, audience engagement and sales
- You will be a highly creative, customer-focused marketing professional who thrives in an environment where innovation and ambition are valued and rewarded.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support Head of Content and Head of Marketing in planning and executing new content and PR strategy for elev8 to build brand awareness and affinity, position us as a thought leader, and drive sales.
- Lead the editorial plan, calendar and publishing activity for elev8, ensuring we have a calendar full of compelling topics and stories.
- Produce strategic copy and content for the elev8 brand, to be disseminated across each of our existing and forthcoming global academies and their associated websites and social media channels (Costa Rica, Nigeria, Bulgaria, Vietnam, and Colorado Springs).
- Produce copy and strategic content for use across channels including PR (press releases), web, email, social, editorial, video, ads, campaigns, recruitment and other marketing activity.
- Work with elev8 marketing managers in each country to plan content and PR activity to ensure our plan covers significant announcements and hot topics in each local market.
- Work with Marketing Managers in each location on the translation of articles and copy, and with translation agencies on bigger projects such as reports.
- Work with PR agencies in each of our core locations to secure media coverage for the stories we produce in-house.
- Manage content agencies and freelancers for projects and campaigns as and when required eg video producers.
- Conduct monthly reporting and analysis on content and PR performance and share insights with the team to inform future activity and build audience insight.
- Proofread and copy edit content supplied by colleagues to ensure it is grammatically correct before they publish it.
- Native or fluent English (speaking and writing).
- Qualification in Journalism, PR, Marketing, English or similar.
- 3+ years experience working in journalism, PR, publishing or marketing
- Excellent writing, storytelling and editing skills.
- Experience working with media agencies and publishers preferred
- Experience using content management systems (CMS) and other digital tools essential.
- Knowledge and / or experience in the training and education field beneficial but not essential.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 7th March, 2020