Tempkers Limited is a Human Resource company with a focus to help CEOs and Executives build a profitable business by recruiting and retaining valuable Staff. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Business Development Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Generate new sales, and establish new accounts by careful planning and execution.
- Service existing accounts and develop new business with existing customers.
- Adjust the content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales targets.
- Keep the management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitor the competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, services, and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Liaise with the customer support team to ensure successful implementation by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- The ideal candidate will be working in a distributed team and should be willing to adapt and change depending on the job requirements and handle work requirements reasonably well.
- At least 1 + year of Proven Sales, Marketing, or Customer Service Rep experience
- Experience with Professional Sales or Marketing Associations is a plus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including proper pronunciation, grammar, and consistently courteous and professional tone of voice at all times
- Possess professional, confident, and excellent customer service skills, including listening and questioning skills
- Ability to meet people in new or difficult situations and build rapport
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Very self-motivated and goal-oriented
- A result-oriented professional with a strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task
- Capability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e.: Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication, and negotiation skills
- Ability to work flexible work hours.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Jobs@Tempkers.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.