The Plug is a music distribution, licensing and publishing company. We manage some of the biggest talents in Africa, and curate phenomenal events. Founded in 2016, The Plug has rapidly penetrated the entertainment industry, boosting some of the most prominent young talents, either under management, publishing or promotional business. We have the right resources to grow your career from one level of greatness to the next.
Our strategies are tested and trusted because they produce the needed results at the right time. Our ever expanding portfolio of client all enjoy an extensive pool of resources and information that help guide their decision processes, and this in turn guarantees success in whatever we chose to do, be it merchandising, marketing, events/concerts, tours and so on. We bring quality and efficiency to the table because we work with the most professional team to deliver excellence and we aim to be the biggest entertainment and music agency in Africa that represents creatives from Africa and beyond. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Marketing Manager to join our team.
- If you are a creative thinker, passionate about branding and have a proven track record of success in marketing, we encourage you to apply.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and plans that align with the company’s goals and objectives
- Manage and oversee all marketing campaigns, including advertising, events, social media, and email marketing
- Conduct market research to identify new trends and opportunities, and adjust marketing strategies accordingly
- Collaborate with other departments, including events, sports, music, live, agency, creative and design to ensure consistent messaging and branding across all channels
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance, and provide regular reports to senior management
- Manage marketing budgets, and ensure effective and efficient use of resources
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience in a media company, advertising agency or creative agency and be passionate about brand and brand fulfillment.
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of video and audio production/fufilments of shoots.
- Strong understanding of branding principles and the ability to apply them effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of SEOs and use of mailchimp.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Influencer management knowledge is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and marketing automation tools
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
8th May, 2023.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.