Tim Homes was founded with one guiding theory in mind “to provide an exquisite home to individuals who wish to experience equanimity after a stressful day”. For us Luxury does not mean Expensive or Exorbitant, instead, it is how we describe the Value we create to Nigerians and Africans at large. In Tim homes, we are not driven by short-term gains rather we focus on long-term values and we will never do anything to compromise our Integrity, Excellence, Goodwill and transparency. We constantly push boundaries and are highly committed to building modern luxurious, exquisitely comfortable homes that individuals can afford. We are recruiting creative candidates to join our passionate team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Sales Intern
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
Duration: 1 year / 6 Months
Slot: 2 Openings
Expected start date: Immediately
- We are hiring two female interns to support the CEO and also the Intern will support our daily operations.
- Growing your career as an internship sales intern is an awesome opportunity to develop competitive skills.
- If you are strong in critical thinking, and planning and have the right mindset for the job, then apply for the position of sales intern at Tim Homes today.
- A smart and self-driven Youth corper or a fresh graduate can apply.
- The interns will support in responding to customer inquiries, conducting research, observing and carrying out sales processes, updating document and sales records, gathering information through surveys or by speaking to clients, generating sales leads, communicating with vendors and clients at the manager’s request, conduct research and collating survey data.
- The qualified candidate should be able to take instructions and also work unsupervised when required.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree in Marketing, Business, or similar qualifications with 0 – 1 year relevant work experience.
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Well-spoken and articulate
- A professional appearance
N70,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com , copy: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 8th May, 2023.