Tory Lee Nigeria Limited was incorporated in 1989, to provide quality, reliable and flexible services for our customers/clients, by Dr. S.E.A Torimiro, Dr. Lee Ogunsakin and Honorable Tunde Torimiro. To us, Economic Performance for our customers/clients is paramount, and that is why we have evolved over the years by expanding our services horizon, while remaining viable till date. This is evident in our prolonged working relationships with our clients and partners. Excellent performance is assured in any areas of our specialization. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform daily inspections on all assigned vehicles, at the beginning of each shift.
- Ensure that all cars are properly cleaned and maintained and that any need for repairs is outlined and reported.
- Obtain orders for transporting people (staff members) or things to different locations and ensure that they are carried out correctly.
- Assist passengers in embarking and disembarking to and from the vehicle, ensuring their safety and wellbeing.
- Receive items and documents for transport and ensure that they are safely transported to their destinations.
- Use standard maps or the GPS to map safe routes to destinations, ensuring that timelines are met.
- Safely drive assigned office vehicles by following set rules and regulations.
- Transport people to their destinations, or handle office pick-up duties, and deliver parcels and documents.
- Maintain contact with the dispatch team or team member to ensure that he or she is made aware of delivery or transport situation.
- Perform both preventative and regular maintenance on assigned vehicles and ensure that proper detailing is performed.
- Candidates should an NCE / OND / HND qualification.
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
Interested an qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 21st June, 2021.