Traction Apps is a platform that provides you with all the tools to run and grow your business. Aaccept payments, manage sales, send invoices, manage inventory, and a lot more on Traction. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience Agent
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for driven passionate problem solvers and self-starters to join our team
- In this role, you will be responsible for 1st level engagements with customers on WhatsApp, calls and other social media platforms concerning Traction POS and Bank Transfer issues.
What You’ll Do:
- Adopt standards/procedures for ensuring the optimal customer experience
- Utilize social media platforms in reaching out to customers to help resolve issues and provide quick responses to inquiries
- Utilize customer relationship management (CRM) tools in coordinating and monitoring customer experience operations
- Attend to the customer’s queries on our social media platforms and incoming phone calls
- Cross-sell Traction’s products and services while engaging the customers.
What You’ll Need (Requirements):
- HND / BSc Degree preferred
- At least 1 year experience in a relevant role
- Thorough understanding of the Fintech industry
- Ability to relate professionally with merchants/customers, attending to their needs in a proactive manner
- Strong communication skills.
- Join a high-potential organization. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly scaling business where we expect you to approach things differently, and solve problems for business owners
- Meaningful Rewards: Competitive Base Pay, Flexible Leave Plan, Health Insurance
- Captain your career path. Live, work, and breathe in an environment with limitless opportunities for growth, both professionally and personally. A personal learning budget used to invest in your growth
- The Best Team. Working with a motivated and talented team plus regular team bonding events.
- Ownership: At Traction, we take the initiative to achieve favourable results
- Invent & Innovate: We are constantly developing and designing solutions
- Growth Centered ( self and customers): You keep pursuing growth and learning
- Team Spirit (collaborative): We are a team that works together to achieve a common goal
- High Ethical Standard: Respect, trust, honesty, and moral character are values that we uphold
- Customer Driven: We see everything we do at Traction on how it will impact our customers
- Above & Beyond: We don’t just do what’s expected of us; We go the extra mile.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the job title as subject of the email.
1st March, 2023.
Note: Traction Apps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not and will not discriminate in employment on any basis prohibited by applicable law.