Swift Networks Limited – Our company is an Indigenous Internet Service Provider Company with outlets spread all over Lagos State. Our core services are the provision of high speed internet services, telephony and IP – VPN services to both residential and enterprise subscribers.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Application Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Information Technology
- The Application Developer works to develop innovative business solutions using the Microsoft .Net platform or any other appropriate technologies.
- This developer will participate in enterprise development projects.
- Work with users/stakeholders to determine functional requirements and specifications.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy custom solutions.
- Utilize industry standards to develop web and desktop solutions to support business operations.
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions.
Must have skills:
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Entity-Relationship (ER) modeling and database design
- Test Driven Development (TDD) and testing patterns
- 3+ years’ experience developing systems using .NET, C#, ASP.NET
- Deep understanding of web services and integration with third-party systems
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work both as part of a team and autonomously
- Ability to code from technical specifications
- Identity and Access Management (SAML/OAuth/WSFed)
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Microservices
- REST and SOAP services
- Design Patterns such as Dependency Injection (DI) and Model-View-* (MVC/MVP/MVVM)
- Experience with development/customization of Microsoft Dynamics CRM is an added advantage.
- 3-5 years of developing with SQL
- Experience with using IDEs Visual Studio 2012+, Eclipse or any equivalent
- Testing using NUnit, XUnit or any equivalent
- Experience with using tools such as nuget, npm, gulp, grunt.
- Experience with using git, or other solutions for Source control
- SQL Server 2008/2012 (T-SQL, Performance Tuning, DTS) or Oracle (PL/SQL),
- Expertise within the .NET Framework is important as well as full exposure to the software development life cycle.
- Thorough understanding of multi-tiered applications.
- Database Development: SQL Server w/ Stored Procedures.
- Development Methodologies: OOP, Unit Testing. Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, REST)
- Experience with XML, XSLT, Ajax, Microsoft Application Blocks, and semantic web technologies a plus.
- Experience with using features of Amazon AWS and or Microsoft Azure
- Experience developing mobile applications is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply