Vesa Fisheries has been serving the Nigerian economy for over 30 years, providing imported fresh and affordable frozen seafood to the Nigerian populace reaching out through our 3 branches in Lagos, Benin and Port Harcourt, thus creating value to customers. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Locations: Lagos and Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
The marketer will be responsible for the following:
- Achieve sales targets.
- Develop marketing strategies and ensure product penetrations.
- Present, promote and market products to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to new customers through cold calling;
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Coordinate marketing efforts with team members and other departments.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends. etc.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidates should possess a Degree in Marketing or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of previous experience as a Marketer in the fish industry.
Skills and Competencies:
- Proven work experience as a marketer in the fish industry.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
N200,000 / Month
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Marketer – Lagos or Marketer – Port Harcourt” as the subject of the email depending on their choice of location
16th January, 2023.
NOTE: Only Marketers with sufficient experience in the Fish industry should apply.