Vivo Nigeria (Bhai Zheng Devices) is a subsidiary of vivo; the producers of vivo smart phones ranked among the top 5 smart phones across the world. The company launched into Nigeria in 2019, and has been distributing vivo smart phones across Nigeria since then. At vivo, we commit ourselves to one thing, do the right things and do things right. We stick to openness and honesty; we promote self-reflection and mutual respect. We thrive to provide an inclusive and harmonious working environment that encourages new ideas and promotes ownership, where our vivoers can perform at their peak and reach their potentials beyond. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Serve as a link of communication between Retailers and our company
- Developing trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to to keep them from becoming our competitors
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of sales, key customer needs and requirement
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers through your Team Leads and Brand Ambassadors
- Play an integral part in generating new sales leads that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Preparing monthly, weekly reports and stock reports whenever required, work closely with the RSM, BM and ZM
- Preparing regional reports on KPI achievements within designated region
- Prepare monthly review plans for the month, have meetings with Team Leaders, and follow up on targets Vs achievements each month.
Who we are looking for:
- You have your First Degree in Marketing, or other relevant field with 3-5 years proven experience in sales in the Phone retail industry or likes
- You have strong communication and presentation skills
- You have excellent organisation skills
- You are an analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
What We Offer:
- Salary Range: N100,000 – N150,000 / Month.
- Progressive career development
- Fast paced environment and opportunity to learn with amazing talents
- A fair & competitive Basic Salary + Performance incentive
- Generous Leave Options
- Health Insurance
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 12th June, 2022.