Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited, a global leader in complete lifecycle power solutions for the Marine and Energy Markets, is seeking to recruit dynamic and creative thinkers with a passion for high-performance and professionalism to fill the position of:
Job Title: Shift Operations Supervisor
- Services Contract Management has the execution responsibility for three contract types: Operation & Maintenance (O&M) agreements, Maintenance agreements and Technical Management agreements. Globally the business covers close to 600 installations both on land and sea and is one of the strategic growth areas within the Services Division.
- Preparing SOP for all equipment’s as per requirement.
- Preparing and updating report formats for shift operations.
- Prepare failure reports and communicate to operation manager.
- Supervise shift operations as per requirements.
- Communicate with customer regarding operation related issues.
- Preparing training materials and give presentations for local staff.
- Prepare a training schedule and follow up reporting.
- Communication in English skills.
- Presentations skills.
- Wartsila quality, safety and environment skills.
- Operation data analytical skills.
- Operator station knowledge.
- Technical drawings and flow charts.
- Trouble shooting Mechanical/Electrical.
- Electrical knowledge of power plant.
- GAS engine knowledge.
Education and Experience:
- BSc /HND in Electrical or Mechanical.
- Minimum 5 years of Experience in captive power plant with GAS/Diesel Engines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below
Application Deadline 30th June, 2016.