Wellspring College is a model school established in 2003 by astute and seasoned academics and education administrators who commonly share the vision of returning standards to the nation’s educational system. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Amongst other duties, the candidate will:
- Ensure proper documentation and posting of all financial transactions, and prepare balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other financial reports therefrom.
- Analyse trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
- Advice management on resource utilization, tax strategies, and assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Accounting.
- Professional Accounting qualification e.g. ACA or ACCA is an added advantage.
- 5 – 7 years proven work experience in a similar role, 3 years of which may be as the Head of the bursary in a well-structured secondary school.
- Proficient in the use of accounting software.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, especially Excel.
- Excellent financial reporting skills.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Not more than 35 years of age.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “School Accountant” as the subject of the mail.
20th December, 2022.