Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Type: Full-time
- Coordinate and grow the Bank’s business in the areas of Deposit, Revenue and Customer base consistently using acceptable standard business practices.
- Deposit mobilization
- Grow revenue on a month-on-month basis
- Deploy the bank’s e-channels across different customer segments
- Onboarding of customers across the bank’s digital channels
- Contribute significantly to the branch’s profitability
- Manage the branch portfolio
- New Customer acquisition
- Relationship management.
- Creation of quality risk assets
- Generation of commercial businesses e.g. Trade Finance and Off- Balance Sheet transactions.
- Coordinate the activities of the relationship manager
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree (Second Class Lower) / HND (Upper Credit).
- Possess good credit knowledge.
- Clear Understanding of Bank’s goals and focus.
- Have good Industry knowledge vis a vis deposit and lending dynamics and application in customer acquisition and retention.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team to achieve a common goal.
- Ability to deliver consistently on set targets.
- MBA/CIBN certifications would be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should: