Wiifarm Cooperative Society is building a self-help community that is revolutionizing the practice of Agriculture and food production in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
We require the services of Business Development Officers to provide the support needed to:
- Sell cooperative products and services using solid cooperative product knowledge to help prospective members make positive decisions.
- Expand Cooperative membership through public engagement and interactions
- Maintain a positive business relationship with members to ensure continuous sales and on-boarding new cooperative members
- Coordinate feedback between the cooperative and its members through the Sales team lead.
- The Business Development Officer will report to the Business Development Executive
- Develop and implement strategies to attract new members to the cooperative, this may involve outreach programs, marketing campaigns and member referral programs. Also focusing on retaining existing members by providing excellent services and benefits.
- Product development, generate ideas, engage in market research for new products that might be of benefit to both the cooperative and the members.
- Collate and analyse feedback from members to understand their needs, preferences and concerns, using this feedback to improve service delivery and experience.
- Actively working to grow the cooperative by On-boarding new members and encouraging existing members to invite others.
- Interact with cooperative members, respond to comments, messages and inquiries and foster a sense of belonging and participation within the cooperative.
- Provide educational resources and training to cooperative members to help them understand the benefits of membership and how to make the most of the cooperative’s benefits.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Certification in Project Development.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Sales/Business Development.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Female Candidate Preferably for Gender Balance.
- Excellent Selling, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Highly resilient and unfazed in the face of rejection and objection.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience’s needs.
- Highly motivated and result driven.
- Good Analytical and Logical Knowledge.
- Relationship management skills and open to feedback.
N100 Monthly + Other benefits
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
[email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.