Willco Property Management is a client-centric property servicing company that provides a broad range of cost effective management solutions to a variety of clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Executive
- Work with company Managing Director to strategically plan HR initiatives that will benefit company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Plan, monitor and implement employee performance appraisal on set schedule.
- Train managers on appraisal system, and coach employees accordingly
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
- Preparing and processing timely distribution of salary and incentives
- Ensure enforcement and compliance of Health Safety and Environment procedures across the organization
- Managing staff records and ensuring all documents are filed in Dropbox accordingly
- Understand and adhere to all pertinent labor laws
- Manage recruitment ,selection process and new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Establish and maintain employee benefit programs. Inform employees of benefits.
- Analyze and assess trends in benefits and recommend adjustments in benefits as appropriate
- Develop and implement processes and procedures for the department’s operation
- Organize, maintain and update employee HRIS information as needed
- Monitor employee progress and stay abreast on company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive
- Provide counseling and guidance on HRM matters to the management team
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 3rd November, 2017.