Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a foremost professional Investment and Property Company in Nigeria with various subsidiaries in facility management, Real Estate Development and funds management, is recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences.
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Contact, interview, and hire third party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Promote company’s product and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 3 – 5 years.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Real Estate company.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th July, 2021.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.