Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm, is looking for a suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Sales Officer
- Responsible for selling, and implementation of the company’s treasury management products.
- The role will be responsible for consistently attaining annual sales goals and sales activity targets by developing and executing a business plan and strategy based on corporate goals and initiatives.
- He/She will be required to develop and execute regular calling programs and analyze client needs.
- Grow Treasury Product Revenue through direct sales
- Uphold ample business relationships with financial service providers, the company’s bankers and financial brokers
- Focus on growth of new client relationships and expansion of existing relationships.
- Accountable for revenue growth, profitability, client planning, client calling, portfolio development, pricing strategy, and proposal/presentation development/delivery.
- Maintain a strong client focus, treasury industry expertise, client subsector expertise and a broad understanding of bank structure and the operational aspects of global cash management products and services.
- Utilize networking, community and public relations activities to identify prospective Treasury Management client opportunities.
- Perform product research and identify appropriate solutions for customer requirements and satisfaction.
- Manage client calls and contacts and meet all assigned goals.
- Understand client business goals, environments, strategies and industry trends to become a trusted advisor and to identify solutions for customer pain points.
- Understand our competitors’ environment, capabilities and gaps to effectively position the company for success.
- Minimum of a First Degree in Finance, Accounting, Management or any related field.
- Prior Treasury Management Sales experience required.
- Two to four years’ experience in Banking, Finance, Treasury Management Sales and/or Service environment.
- Knowledge of Account Analysis and Treasury Management Pricing required.
- Understanding of Payment and Receivable processes.
- Excellent communication skills required, both written and verbal.
- Proficient computer skills; Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Technical expertise is preferred.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title “Treasury Sales Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 27th July, 2021.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted