Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The Content Writer will report to the Head of Brand & Marketing.
- The ideal candidate must possess strong knowledge of the various social media platforms and will be responsible for contributing to designs, monitoring and posting on all our social media platforms.
- He/she will research, prepare, write and edit online content for marketing front-end web development.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Responsibilities cover developing relevant engaging, creative and innovative content to enlighten clients and promote the organization’s work and brand
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns
- Creating, writing and managing user documentation for company products.
- Organize material for the project, plan arrangement or outline, and write a synopsis. Private and Confidential
- Analyze content marketing metrics and make changes as needed
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs
- Review, submit for approval and revise written material to meet personal standards and satisfy needs of client, publisher, director, or producer
- Add to creative and strategic ideas for online marketing initiatives of our brand.
- Draft and review product design and requirements documents
- Utilize industry and organizational knowledge to develop ideas and content.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
Requirements and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, English Language or any related discipline.
- Minimum of one (1) year of work experience in marketing.
- Good teamwork skills
- Graphics ability
- Good Communication skills (oral & Written)
- Leadership & Adaptability
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organization and planning skills
- Commercial awareness
- Good Interpersonal Relations skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 15th October, 2021.