Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria.
Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Outsourcing
We are looking for suitable candidates who will be responsible for:
- Determine strategies to move the business forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Schedule periodic client engagement meetings to report activities and get feedback from clients on value added
- Lead kickoff meetings and activities; ensure clients have an understanding of the project scope, timing, deliverables.
- Initiate and oversee marketing activities- client meetings, and sales pitch.
- Ensure the increase of new business opportunities and the maintenance and growth of existing opportunities.
- Build and maintain effective and professional relationships in and out of the HR community
- Define and support the execution of Outsourcing business strategy to meet set targets and strengthen the revenue pipeline for business growth.
- Oversee projects to ensure that milestones are met, and deliverables are of high quality
- Research on trends and growth in the outsourcing business.
- 5 to 8 years relevant experience in outsourcing or financial industry
- Excellent knowledge of outsourcing business processes and procedures
- Demonstrate a willingness to be flexible, versatile and/or tolerant in a changing work environment while maintaining effectiveness and efficiency.
- Understand ethical behavior and business practices.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organisational effectiveness.
- Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organisation.
- Ability to assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organisation.
- Ability to assess options and actions based on trends and conditions in the environment.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.