WorleyParsons is a major provider of energy resources services, providing ready access to consultants via its 110+ offices established in 35+ countries
WorleyParsons is currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance/Quality Control Engineer.
The ideal candidate will be BSc Metallurgy or B Eng Mechanical Engineering graduate and ISO 9000:2000 Certified Internal Auditor. Must have a minimum of 3 years experience as Quality Assurance/Quality control engineer in the oil and gas industry and have good working knowlegde of Non Destructive Examination (NDE) techniques, procedures and reports.
Should also have good communication skills, be self motivated with the ability to work with minimum supervision and a team player.
- Assist the Senior QA/QC Engineer in the overall implementation of EMS on the MIPS projects to maintain the Quality Management System of the company.
- Assist in the Preparation of audit check list, perform audits, generate audit reports associated with the MIPS program and assist in the the close out of corrective actions for all audits
- Liaise with QA/QC and other departmental members in matters relating to QA/QC Procedures, Plans and ITP’s
- Review of Sub-Contractors Quality Plans, ITP’s, Procedures NDE Procedures and Techniques.
- Assisting the Procurement Inspection Coordinator with the development of ITP’s and third party inspections os suppliers and manufacturers.
- Ensuring that he is fully conversant with and understands all relevant project specific quality procedures and applicable Corporate procedures in Enterprise Management System (EMS).
- Assist the Procurement Inspection Coordinator and Senior QA/QC Engineer in the training of Junior QA/QC Engineers.
Click here to apply immediately online