Our Client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of Hair extension/attachment products with key interests in the Nigerian market with other West African and European countries.
The company is looking for a Marketing Director to support its development.
The Marketing Director will be responsible to define and develop the company marketing strategy and to supervise its operational implementation in the West African Market.
The position is based in Lagos.
- Plan, develop and implement marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implement marketing plan changes as needed.
- Monitor, measure and report on competitor’s strategy & product portfolio.
- Oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of Marketing development
- Liaise with other functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of Marketing development, and to ensure they are fully informed of Marketing objectives, purposes and achievements
- Diploma or Degree in Business Management or Marketing
- Minimum 15 years of Marketing & Sales experience within FMCG-Healthcare industry in Africa
- Proven expertise with consumable industry in Africa
- Smart, sharp, aggressive with pleasing personality & quick decision making ability, with proven track records on the market
- Strong organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to juggle several projects concurrently
- Good negotiating skills with corporate clients
- Dynamic, result-oriented and able to deliver and achieve sales target
- Should have team management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
Click here to Apply online: