Posted on :
30 Jan, 2010
30 Jan, 2010
Dana Group‘s diverse business portfolio comprises of a serious commitment and involvement in the following sectors of the economy: Automotive, Rice, Steel, Electronics, FMCG Packaging of Instant Foods, Paper, Plastics, Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals.
Dana Motors is recruiting for Human Resources Manager
HR MANAGER [GROUP]
REPORTING TO SR. MANAGER HUMAN RESOURCES
• Maintaining discipline in office
• Co-ordinate With all branch HR J Admin officers in terms of Personnel matters
• Attendance monitoring of employees and getting the same from all Locations
• Ensuring employees follow rules and regulations of the Organization
• Maintaining office records
• Ensuring co-ordination amongst all departments in branch
• Continuous monitoring of employee appraisals
• Grievance handling of employees at the intermediate stage
• Visit to branches at frequent intervals
• Liaising with union officials (internal and external)
• Handling recruitment of staffs at various levels
Graduate/Masters in Business Administration or Personnel Management and Industrial Relations
Min 10 to 15 years of experience.
Should have handled workforce of 800 staffs
Good contact with Local Govt. / Union officials / Statutory authorities
AGE: Above 40
Method Of Application.
CVs are to be sent in MS Word File only,
Applicants are to clearly state position applied for in the subject line.
E-mail CVs to [email protected]
Closing Date: 10th February 2010