Our client is a large private Sector Organisation involved in Large Scale Ocean Trawling and Aquaculture (Fishing & Seafoods) in the South-South of Nigeria. In order to meet its corporate target additional hands are now required to join this organisation to meet its growth and business objectives. If you have the desired skills and you want to join a forward thinking and ambitious organisation. We would like to hear from you.
1.) Head of Human Resources
- Experience in similar role essential.
- Successful candidate must be a graduate of social sciences and have managed a large workforce as a Human Resources Manager.
- Must understand labour laws and all attending employee relations issues.
- Ideal candidate must possess minimum 7 years experience post graduation and be a member of relevant professional bodies.
2.) HR Officer
- Graduate with minimum 3 years experience to support the Head of HR with specific responsibilities for aspects of HR such as learning & development, recruitment, staff welfare etc.
- Good people management skills and general administrative background.
- The candidate must possess a BSc./HND in accounting from a reputable institution with a minimum of 4 years post-qualification experience in a reputable organization.
- Computer literacy and membership of relevant professional bodies would be an added advantage.
4.) Operations Manager – Trawler
- Minimum of 7 years experience in similar role essential.
- Must have good people skills and able to manage a small team. Will be responsible for day to day operations of the trawler division.
- Good Health and Safety Skills Essential.
- Qualification of B.Sc./HND is required with a possession of Certificate of Competency/seamanship.
5.) Operations Manager – Aquaculture
- Minimum of 5 years experience in similar role essential.
- Must have good people skills and able to manage a small team.
- Will be responsible for day to day operations of the Aquaculture division.
- Qualification of B.Sc./HND:s required.
6.) Chief Security Officer
- Ideal candidate will be responsible devising and implementing overall strategy for safe operations equipment and personnel.
- Ideally suited for a former member of the armed forces.
7.) Administrative Officer
- Graduate with minimum of 2 years office administrative experience.
- Must have good organisational skills and be proficient in the use of all office machines.
- Good spoken English essentials as well as good presentation skills.
8.) Sales Officer
- Background in sales or in a similar position is very essential.
- Must have good communication and negotiating skills.
- Will act as the office secretary.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Essentials.
- Good telephone skills also essential.
- Minimum OND.
- Responsible for petty cash collecting and banking all farm transactions.
- Minimum OND Accounting required.
27th October, 2011
Method of Application
To apply for any of these roles. Please send your CV’s to:
P.O Box 7357, Trans Amadi Industrial Layout,
or Drop at NUJ Secretariat,
Azikoro Road Ekeki Yenegoa,