Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position of:
Job Title: Analyst, Marketing and General Services
Location: Lagos, NG
- Assist in the coordination of the end to end procurement process and ensure the organization’s processes and policies are strictly adhered to guarantee value for money from products and services procured for Etisalat Nigeria.
- Coordinate property (shop, resident and site) lease and acquisition and check the requests to make sure it contains all required details; drawings, specifications, short list bidders etc.
- Prepare the RFX document, Float the RFX and verify if the shortlisted bidders are registered in Etisalat
- Communicates and clarifies requests between the end user and the vendor
- Receive the end users purchase requests through the Manager,
- Liaise with the stakeholders to form a bid committee (when it is applicable)
- Receive offers from the vendors, documents the received bids, invite the vendors for negotiations and participate in bids evaluation process
- Participate in negotiations sessions together with the Manager, General Services
- Prepare the bids evaluation report and get sign off of the bid committee
- Get the CEO’s approval on the bid evaluation report after getting the approval of Director of Procurement.
- Prepare the quotations summary sheet and send it to end user department for evaluation (if amount of purchases below N45M) and obtain the Procurement Director signature on the summary sheet
- Upload the final prices and offer into the ERP
- Follow up with budget and planning team and the end user to make sure that Purchase Requests raised are finally approved
- Initiate the PO and get the sign off of the Manager, General Services and the Procurement Director
- Review all audit queries and ensure all issues raised are resolved with the audit team
- Follow up with the procurement Quality Assurance team to print the PO and ensure that the PO is sent to the vendors
- Follow up with the vendors for delivery and end user if there are any complaints
- Monitor the exact delivery time to calculate and report the penalties (if it is applicable) to finance department
- Liaise with the end user and legal team to finalize the contracts (if applicable)
- Prepare the flash and savings report and any reports as requested by the Manager, General Services
- First degree from a recognised university.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- One year Post NYSC work experience.
- Industry knowledge
- ERP Applications
- MS Office especially Excel
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Personal Effectiveness
- Customer Focus
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online