WTS Energy is a leading Consultant/Manpower Supply company to the international Oil, Gas and Energy industry. We supply Consultants to the Projects and Operations of our Clients.
WTS Energy is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Personal /Executive Assistant
Ref No: WTGA03133
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Company Profile: An E&P company operating in West Africa.
- Support role for an articulate and experienced PA/EA working for an inspirational and super busy CEO of a high profile E&P company.
- Manage confidential information and to use own initiative a lot of the time as well as to have outstanding levels of accuracy and attention, detailed to ensure your work is consistently of a high standard.
- Manage a very busy diary, arrange appointments and organize travel, accommodation and transfers as appropriate.
- Use judgment in scheduling of meetings with executives – determine purpose and minimum time required.
- Use judgment to manage teams workload, current issues and knowledge to respond to queries; take ownership of enquires and ensure other issues are referred to the appropriate person in a timely fashion in their absence.
- Screen phone calls and messages, sort post and emails for the executives and prepare list of action items and issues, referring to the relevant team member when appropriate.
- Arrange travel using American Express Corporate Travel desk, liaising with third parties over meetings dates and locations.
- Proactively prepare complex international travel itineraries for each trip.
- Flexibility to travel to international locations if/when required.
- Liaise with and support team as needed on process and execution of materials.
- Prepare presentations.
- Manage administration of meetings including documentation collation.
- Must be an educated young female (at least a Bachelor’s degree obtained preferably overseas or foreign trained).
- Must be available to travel with short notice; both locally and internationally.
- Well versed with Microsoft office.
- Strong planning and problem solving skills.
- Strong organisational and administration skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills; must be able to draft speeches, write-ups and presentations within short notice.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to work accurately, with attention to detail.
- High level of integrity, tact and diplomacy, plus the ability to maintain confidentiality and total discretion at all times.
- Capable of working long hours/ extra hours.
- Previous relevant work experience would be beneficial.
Terms & Conditions Shipping Officer (Senior)
- This position is opened to Nigerians only.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online