Next Generation Pharmaceutical Limited is recruiting to fill the following position:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Design and implement individual sales and marketing strategies in assigned territory.
- Review market analysis to determine customers needs, volume potential, and territorial expansion
- Plan, coordinate and conducted product presentations to support sales goals; organize clinical seminars/meeting
- Reaching (and if possible exceeding) monthly sales target
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors’ products;
- Establish the company’s brands in health institutions in your territory
- Develop sales campaigns to accommodate company goals.
- Plan, coordinate and conducted product presentations to support sales goals; organize clinical seminars/meetings
- Maintain, update and develop account records.
- A minimum of BSc degree or any Human Science related course.
- Minimum of one year experience in sales of pharmaceutical products
- Sales experience in pharmaceutical ethical products will be an added advantage
- Ability to conduct clinical presentations
- Must be disciplined and display initiative, drive and determination
- Must have good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain long relationship with customers and clients.
- Ability to write reports when it comes to reporting of quantity of sales and figures
- Candidate must know how to drive and possess a valid driver’s licence.
- A good knowledge of the territory applied for is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CVs to: [email protected]