Posted on :
13 Jul, 2010
13 Jul, 2010
TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER
Department: Terminal Sales and Services Department
General Requirements for the position
• Experience in a Telecom Engineering Company, Telecoms Vendor or ICT is preferred and is of top-priority.
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Computer Science or telecommunications Engineering or relevant Degree as applicable
• Good Customer service orientation, communication skills, good team spirit and has ability to work independently.
• Should be ready to work under pressure in all kind of working condition.
• Proficient in Microsoft office(word, excel and PowerPoint)
• Applicants should be open to learning new skills and technology
• Self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic and fluent in English both oral and written.
• Must be ready for international project to the other African countries.
• Successful applicants should be Goal-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills, and be a very good team player.
• The successful applicant should be good at information gathering and analysis
• Responsible for all goals related to customers groups, including sales target / revenue target / collection target / competition target, etc
• Establish and maintain the relationship with the target customers in charge
• Project operation
• Competition management
• Male not older than 35 years of age. (Within 40 years old being considerable for the exceptional)
• Minimum of bachelor degree in Telecommunication / Electronics / Computer or equivalent
• 3-8 years telecoms industry work experience, with minimum 2 years in terminal product sales working experience.
• Having good understanding and perspectives about sales, customer relationship development.
• Resourceful and possessing excellent interpersonal skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English
• Ability to work independently under high pressure
• Good image, faithful, and reliable, possessing good professional ethics, result oriented, dedicated and self motivated
Contact: [email protected]
Primary Work Location: Lagos
Deadline is 15th July 2010.